Closing Date: November 26, 2021
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- The role is responsible for tracking and monitoring material purchases and control of stock levels across the operational business. The role will be the key contact for logistic providers and will liaise with project managers and engineers to ensure that materials and equipment are delivered and tracked correctly.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is required. Experience in logistics is a distinct advantage particularly if the candidate has some export/import experience. Good IT skills preferred.
What we are looking for
Logistics experience would be preferred but is not essential. Experience in project-based industries would be advantageous. The role suites someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success-driven with a key understanding of process improvement methods.