Closing Date: December 31, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- To support and implement security solutions for our customers based on their needs.
- Working alongside the project manager (north) in the delivery of customer small works projects and ensuring the projects are delivered to the correct compliance level with the most effective and efficient delivery model.
- Providing second line engineering support on CCTV, Access Control, Intercom and Intruder Alarms system design, installation or maintenance either in person or remotely.
- Maintain effective relationships with all parties, including client stakeholders at all levels, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors, to assist in the profitable running of existing contracts and the servicing of future contracts.
- To meet the challenge you need to have extensive knowledge of all electronic security disciplines alongside strong IT skills.
- The right candidate will demonstrate a vast and detailed understanding of a range of Access control, CCTV, Intruder and Intercom as well as a comprehensive range of associated software and contribute with this knowledge and skills to the successful delivery of RHT’s small works projects.
- IT skill sets should include confidence and experience in Operating Systems, Networks, and Database technologies.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and take ownership of issues with attention to detail being at the heart of everything we do.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
What are we looking for
As a team, our goal is to deliver a cost-effective, timely, professional installation of small works projects to meet and exceed our departmental targets, maintain quoted margin and grow the small works department.
You will have excellent communication and documentation skills and be passionate about our industry, technologies and most importantly our customers.
The role suits someone who is team-orientated, self-motivating and success driven.