Closing Date: March 14, 2023
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- To manage all aspects of the Small Works team including managing the Small Works team’s day to day activities, provide first point of escalation for team members, drive team performance and ensure adherence to department policies and procedures.
- Manage mobilisation of new works through the Small Works Delivery Managers and Coordinators within the Service Department.
- Generation of quotations and managing delivery and administration activities around specific projects and support the wider delivery team. Undertake commercial and operational review and approval of project quotes prior to dispatch to the customer in conjunction with the Head of Service.
- Manage the Health & Safety aspect of all projects you manage, this includes the construction of RAMS and ensuring that there is a Safe System of Work for the installation team, the customers, employees and members of the public.
- Organise and manage monthly review meetings with the Small Works delivery team to agree on monthly revenues and rolling forecasts.
- Generate new business sales for Small Works and maintenance contracts ensuring that the prescribed revenue, profit, and activity targets are met and exceeded.
- Actively identify and target new opportunities – maintaining an accurate database and records within the Small Work pipeline and CS folders.
- Establish and pursue, in conjunction with your line manager, a personal development plan – incorporating regular appraisals designed to optimise performance and professional development.
- To facilitate the prompt resolution of all queries and pricing requests.
- Experience within the electronic security services markets.
- The ability to manage a team consisting of Regional Small Works Delivery Managers, Installation Engineers and Trainees. The knowledge to assess, survey, design and assess any potential risk.
- A knowledge and passion for technology across a broad spectrum of security disciplines.
- Ability to select the most appropriate solution versus budget and risk, by means of detailed quotation proposals.
- The ability to persuade, influence and manage complex technical projects from the design stage through to installation and ultimately, on-going maintenance.
- The ability to present and communicate in a professional manner.
- The ability to plan and organise.
- PC literacy – PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- An understanding of risk assessment and broader security issues.
What we are looking for
This is a high-profile role that would suit a commercially orientated professional with strong management, technical and organisational skills who has the ability to communicate across the business and with the client base, manage, survey, cost and negotiate as required.