Closing Date: September 30, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- Assisting Head of Service and the Customer Service Centre Manager with the day-to-day running of the Small Works projects within the Service Dept.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Concept Evolution etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain processes, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to produce accurate quotations for Small Works Projects
- Delivery of Small works Projects to Target/Milestones
- Liaising with Engineering teams and managers to define technical specifications
- Analysis of projects completed (using Service Director Software, COINS and Excel)
- Management of invoicing for completed works through liaison with the finance team.
- Provide administrative support for the Small Works Project Delivery Managers.
- Placing of orders with suppliers and coordinating deliveries.
- Liaising with customer, subcontractors, and in-house engineering teams to manage expectations for project delivery.
- Ensuring all engineers attendances are supported by the applicable Health & Safety documentation
- Collation of weekly forecast data, i.e., project revenue.
- Develop workflows and systems to improve efficiency
- The role requires have excellent communication skills – both written & verbal – as well as good IT skills and familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
What are we looking for
Security Sector experience is preferred but not essential, but you must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role suits someone who is team-orientated, self-motivating and success driven.