Closing Date: November 18, 2022
Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
Sat within Reliance High-Tech, Reliance Protect is the UK’s most trusted provider of lone worker solutions.
Reliance Protect has been protecting lone workers and safeguarding organisations since 2006, making it one of the most established and trusted lone worker protection solutions in the UK.
- The technical performance and quality of our solutions (hardware, software, apps), working closely with the Dev Team.
- Take the lead on the strategic direction of the Reliance Protect technology roadmap, with responsibility for assessing new products, solutions and suppliers in line with the technology roadmap.
- Work with suppliers and internal development and IT teams to introduce and integrate new features and services that add value to our solutions through understanding customer wants and needs and identify differentiators and USPs against the competitor solutions.
- Management of new product development, firmware versions and firmware control processes including UAT processes, and introduction into production through formal change control processes.
- Responsible for product certification, compliance with relevant standards, and associated technical documentation.
- This role will have line management responsibility for the Service Maintenance Team (SMT), ensuring orders and faulty/damaged/lost replacement devices are shipped in line with deadlines set with customers and driven by our KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage key supplier relations and supplier delivery and quality performance.
What we are looking for
You should be wanting to make your mark in a key senior position within Reliance Protect. You will ideally have previous experience leading teams delivering operational excellence in demanding environments and/or previous experience in a technical product management role, ideally in communication technologies.
Your background should include the ability to manage and conduct product functional testing, and create and run UAT programs.
You will become the subject matter expert in a variety of systems and technology and be passionate about supporting our customer-facing teams and customers with this knowledge.
Given the nature of our work and client base, Security Clearance checks are mandatory.