Closing Date: November 30, 2023
Do you want to join a team of outstanding and dedicated individuals within one the most dynamic and forward-thinking companies in the security and lone worker industry?
If your skills, ambition, and ethos match our values below – call us.
Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech / Reliance Protect combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- Be enthusiastic, focused, and keen to learn every aspect of what being a great integrated security engineer needs to be.
- Endeavour to provide technical expertise in fault finding and repair of varied selection of PC/Network based Access Control Systems and a variety of CCTV operating systems from small scale CCTV systems to large Multi-site installations with PC Based Digital Recorders. Participate in team meetings and actively contribute towards the business’ activities.
- Collaborate with all parts of the business to ensure that the agreed scope of works is delivered in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Strive to maximize personal development and performance and take active part in performance reviews and personal development plans. Maintain up to date technical knowledge through internal and external training provision.
- Operate according to the requirements of business-specific applications and processes and the broad application environments (e.g., order submission, stock control, timesheet submission, job closing, etc.).
- Comply with Reliance High Tech’s policies and procedures and with any reasonable managerial request.
- Knowledge of Access control / CCTV / Intercom / Intruder systems. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of digital electronics principles and systems (Desirable)
- Health and Safety
- UK Driving Licence
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal with a can-do/will-do attitude. Flexible and able to work as part of a team essential with a proven record of great customer service and the ability to manage time and workload independently.
To express an interest in this role please send your CV and a covering letter to Careers@Reliancehightech.co.uk All job candidates will be screened to BS7858 standards to meet Reliance High-Tech’s / Reliance Protects vetting standards.