Closing Date: January 31, 2024
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions / lone worker solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- To manage queries via telephone or in writing in a manner that portrays a professional, polite and courteous image of Reliance High-Tech & Reliance Protect. That instils confidence in our customers and demonstrates empathy where appropriate.
- Take ownership of the customer, including responding to queries in a timely manner, recording customer requests, escalation of incidents, requests and queries as necessary.
- Ensure you maintain an understanding of the overall company objectives and departmental objectives.
- Work as a team to ensure that we strive to exceed minimum service level agreements.
- To immediately escalate to a member of the management team any issues that;
- Have the potential to impact the services we provide;
- Lead to a financial loss for either our customer/s or Reliance High-Tech;
- May result in harm to others or;
- May result in reputational damage to either our customer/s or Reliance High-Tech
- To assist and support with the training or new starters and to highlight training needs as they occur.
- To complete all mandatory company training within a reasonable timescale, usually within 4 weeks.
- To co-operate with the management team in respect of ongoing training and personal development.
- To ensure that you maintain knowledge levels and awareness of key company and regulatory policies and procedures, including, but not limited to GDPR, ISO 27001 & Health & Safety.
- To ensure that you maintain knowledge levels of local work instructions & procedures so that you can carry out your duties to a high standard. This may include, but is not limited to, regularly reviewing training material, spending time with more experienced/knowledgeable employees and/or independent learning/research.
- Assist colleagues within your own department and other departments as required.
- To have a clear understanding of the emergency procedures that are in place for the Alarm Receiving Centre, including sound knowledge on how to operate all DR equipment.
- To ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and work instructions.
- To present a professional approach to the role, ensuring that full company uniform is worn at all times (unless specifically advised otherwise). Full company uniform to include Reliance High Tech or Reliance Protect branded polo shirts, plain black, formal trousers/skirt, black shoes and Reliance branded fleece jacket.
- Work with the management team to set personal objectives and strive to exceed them.
- Undertake all reasonable tasks as identified by the management team
- Previous experience within a customer services environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, customer focused, put the needs of the customer above all else.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Works calmly under pressure.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and a positive attitude.
What we are looking for
Experience within an Alarm Receiving Centre is not essential, but you must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role suits someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven. An SIA CCTV Licence would be desirable, but training can be provided.