Frameworks deliver the following benefits to organisations:
- Fast-tracked procurement process saving significant time
- Significant cost savings and delivering the best value
- Eliminate commercial and service delivery risks associated with selecting a new supplier
- Accreditation to key standards such as ISO27001 Information Security Management and BS8484 Lone Worker Code Of Practice Cyber Essentials Plus.
- Compliance with the latest NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit standards for digital solution suppliers
Reliance High -Tech and Reliance Protect have been successfully delivering Electronic Security and Lone Worker Safety solutions via national Frameworks to the public sector for over 13 years. Across multiple frameworks including NHS and Crown Commercial Services.
- Back in 2009 we were selected as the single supplier to deliver 30,000 lone worker solutions to the NHS under the NHS Lone Worker Framework Agreement managed by the NHS Business Services Authority. We believe this still to be the largest lone worker contract of its kind anywhere in the world.
- We were selected again in 2013 to be the single supplier for the follow-up NHS Business Services Authority Lone Worker Framework running through to 2017.
- Listed on the NHS Supply Chain Electronic Assistive Technology Products Framework 2018 – 2022.
Recognising the benefits to organisations procuring solutions via Frameworks – sourcing, design and procurement is accessible to a broad spectrum of public sector organisations and include our Security Solutions lone worker safety solutions and body worn camera
Click the image links below to enter the Framework Websites