Closing Date: February 11, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
This is a full-time role Monday -Friday 40 hours a week with varied shifts between 7.30 am and 6 pm and the main duties involve:
- Tracking chargeable labour and materials through a call verification in relation to reactive & PPM work.
- Manage the invoicing process to ensure the correct costs are allocated to the correct job tasks and added to the Invoice log.
- Add entries onto the Accrual log where required.
- To check and validate job notes before verifying jobs and sending dockets to customers.
- Attend monthly reviews for chargeable work.
- Create customer Dashboards with a chargeable element.
- Resolve any queries related to billing.
- Raise orders for subcontractors and third-party suppliers when requested.
- Manage and allocate customer POs to jobs as they are received.
- Processing part orders following the receipt of customer PO within Service Director.
- Quoting customers for work where required, by managing fault additions within Service Director.
- Receipting orders.
- Provide support on the service desk when required.
- Ensure that Service Director is fully updated with notes.
- Perform all duties professionally, promptly, and efficiently.
- Act as an ambassador for the company.
Complete any other duties requested by your line manager to allow the operation of the service desk.
The role requires the candidate to have:
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel and similar.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Team player who is willing to learn and drive initiatives forward.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet Customer SLAs is essential.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Calm under pressure.
- Desire to provide a good level of service to our clients.
What we are looking for
Customer service, administration and billing experience are desirable, the successful candidate must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role will suit someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.