Closing Date: February 17, 2023
- 40 hours a week with varied shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.
- Handling customer queries both telephone and email in a timely and accurate manner to meet contractual SLA’s.
- Managing a team of multiple engineers and regular partners to conduct reactive service calls and preventative maintenance visits in an efficient manner.
- Categorise and resource the correct engineer for reactive calls based on skills set and proximity to work location
- Contact clients to book service visits taking into account specific job and access requirements
- Responding to internal emails promptly and efficiently
- Raising and sending orders for required equipment as requested by engineers to complete fault calls
- Producing Client dashboards weekly/monthly
- To check and validate job notes before verifying jobs and sending dockets to customers.
- Raise orders for subcontractors and third-party suppliers when requested.
- Manage and allocate customer POs to jobs as they are received.
- Processing part orders following the receipt of customer PO.
- Quoting customers for work where required, by managing fault additions.
- Perform all duties professionally, promptly, and efficiently
- Act as an ambassador for the company
- Complete any other duties requested by your line manager to allow operation of the service desk.
Customer service experience is desirable, the successful candidate must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role will suit someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success-driven.
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel and similar
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player who is willing to learn and drive initiatives forward
- The ability to work under pressure and meet Customer SLAs is essential
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Calm under pressure
- Desire to provide a good level of service to our clients
- Knowledge of UK geography