Closing Date: February 18, 2022
- Handling customer queries both telephone and email in a timely and accurate manner to meet contractual SLA’s.
- Managing a team of multiple engineers and regular partners to conduct reactive service calls and preventative maintenance visits in an efficient manner.
- Categorise and resource the correct engineer for reactive calls based on skills set and proximity to work location
- Contact clients to book service visits taking into account specific job and access requirements
- Responding to internal emails promptly and efficiently
- Raising and sending orders for required equipment as requested by engineers to complete fault calls
- Producing Client dashboards weekly/monthly
- Perform all duties professionally, promptly, and efficiently
- Act as an ambassador for the company
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications especially Excel and similar
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player who is willing to learn and drive initiatives forward
- The ability to work under pressure and meet Customer SLAs is essential
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Calm under pressure
- Desire to provide a good level of service to our clients
- Knowledge of UK geography
Customer service experience is desirable, the successful candidate must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and have a positive approach. The role will suit someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success-driven.