Closing Date: February 18, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is one of the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions & lone worker solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
To undertake the general administrative tasks within the projects department. Such tasks include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance of documentation within projects to our standards.
- Liaising with supply chain and procurement teams to ensure that Project Managers have the latest information on lead times for their projects.
- Raising of appropriate documents/order information when requested
- To manage queries via telephone or in writing from all stakeholders
- Support the Head of Projects in any administrative tasks.
- Supporting other project administrators when required.
Full training on our systems will be provided
- Previous experience within administration.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Works calmly under pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite with a focus on Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Adaptable, flexible and a positive attitude.
What we are looking for
Experience within a projects environment is preferable but not essential. Candidates must be organised and helpful. The role requires an individual who wants to support the team and be part of an organisation that puts the customer at its heart.