Closing Date: November 26, 2021
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- The role involves supporting the Head of Projects and Project Managers in the day-to-day administration of operations.
- Activities include but are not limited to; ensuring that documentation is correct both at the start of the project and on completion to customer handover, assisting with the back-office processing of material and subcontract orders, helping with assigning project resources.
- The role requires having excellent communication skills – both written & verbal – as well as good IT skills and familiarity with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
- A strong customer focus, with a desire to deliver both internal and external clients, is key.
What we are looking for
Administrative experience would be preferred but is not essential. Experience in project-based industries would be advantageous. The role suits someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.