Closing Date: February 28, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
- Manage mobilisation of new works from the Projects area within the Service Department.
- Onboard subcontract support of suitable experience and numbers to deliver project volume.
- Generation of quotations & managing delivery and administration activities around each project.
- Undertake commercial and operational review and approval of Project quotes prior to dispatch to the customer.
- Manage the Health & Safety aspect of all projects you manage, this includes the construction of RAMs and ensuring that there is a Safe System of Work for the installation team, the customer’s employees and members of the public.
- Attend monthly review meetings with Small Works delivery and Administration team to agree on monthly revenues and rolling forecasts.
- Manage and agree on any defect lists identified through the mobilisation plan for installs including timelines and costs associated with the rectification activities.
- Generate new business sales for Small Works and Maintenance contracts ensuring that the prescribed revenue, profit, and activity targets are met and exceeded.
- Actively identify and target new opportunities – maintaining an accurate database, pipeline and records within the Projects pipeline.
- To facilitate the prompt resolution of all queries and pricing requests.
- Experience within the electronic security services markets.
- Technically assess the risk, survey and design, a knowledge and passion for technology across a broad spectrum is essential.
- Ability to select the most appropriate solution versus budget and risk, by means of detailed quotation proposals.
- The ability to install and commission.
- The ability to persuade, influence and manage complex technical projects from the design stage through to installation then maintain.
- The ability to present and communicate in a professional manner.
- The ability to plan and organise.
- PC literacy – PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- An understanding of risk assessment and the broader security issues.
What we are looking for
- Physical / Appearance – Of sound health and smart appearance.
- General Intelligence – Reasonable numerical and strong verbal reasoning abilities.
- Special Attributes – Capacity to understand technical specifications and products.
- Disposition / Demeanour – Confident and reliable.
- Attitude – Energetic, results-driven and a determination to succeed.
- Special circumstances – Changeable and sales driven environment that can be pressurised. A broad geographical remit that may require travelling and overnight stay – managed by own discretion.