Closing Date: October 31, 2023
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- To support and implement technical solutions for our customers based on their needs.
- Working alongside the dedicated project managers in the delivery of customer projects and ensuring the projects are delivered to the correct technical compliance level with the most effective and efficient delivery model.
- Providing second line engineering support on CCTV, Access Control, Intercom and Intruder Alarms system design, installation or maintenance either in person or remotely.
- Maintain effective relationships with all parties, including client stakeholders at all levels, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors, to assist in the profitable running of existing contracts and the servicing of future contracts.
- To meet the challenge you need to have extensive knowledge of all electronic security disciplines alongside strong IT skills. The right candidate will demonstrate a vast and detailed understanding of a range of Access control, CCTV, Intruder, Intercom, UFE (Unified Front End) and Digital ID products as well as a comprehensive range of associated software and contribute with this knowledge and skills to the successful delivery of RHT’s projects.
- IT Skillsets must include confidence and experience in Operating Systems, Networks, and Database technologies.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and take ownership of issues with attention to detail being at the heart of everything we do. The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
What are we looking for
As a team, our goal is to bring together our Project Managers, our Technology Services team and our Design teams to ensure our systems are being delivered as efficiently as possible to achieve customer compliance and satisfaction while ensuring margin improvement.
You will have excellent communication and documentation skills and be passionate about our industry, technologies and most importantly our customers.
The role suits someone who is team-orientated, self-motivating and success driven.