Closing Date: October 31, 2022
Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- Supervise technical & financial planning of contracts prior to commencement of work on site.
- Ensure maximum information is available to site staff including full specification and contract documents, plus all necessary drawings and work programmes.
- Ensure sufficient planning is maintained throughout all contracts.
- Ensure information on labour and materials is made available and incorporated into programmes and that programs are met.
- Produce project programs using Microsoft Project and carry out reviews against programmes taking corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure contracts are engineered to relevant standards, code of practice and regulations within the contract specifications and are resourced accordingly.
- Take full responsibility for the Design of a system wherever required under the contract.
- Control allocation of labour, materials and staff to maximise efficiency and productivity across contracts.
- Ensure quality of workmanship and quantity of output meets the necessary standards.
- Carry out subcontractor quality checks on a regular basis in accordance with the Quality System.
- Health & Safety – ensure that all works comply with the provisions of the current Health & Safety at work Act and CDM Regulations and ensure completion certificates are submitted to the customer for signature and then returned to the office.
- Ensure projects are commissioned and handed over in accordance with the contract programme.
- NEC and JCT contract experience.
- Detailed experience in project reporting and client communication.
- Take full financial responsibility for the Project.
- Ensure company procedures regarding financial control are maintained and operated for each contract.
- Carry out Monthly Contract Financial Reviews on all contracts using Excel spreadsheet cost valuation reporting.
- Prepare monthly valuations for submission to the client and reconcile payment certificates.
- Track technical and commercial variations and negotiate acceptance by the client.
- Resolution of contract disputes and final account submission.
- Accurate forecasting skills.
- Experience in contract negotiation and commercial settlement.
- Cost to complete forecasts monthly and variation negotiation/resolution.
- Final account contract negotiation skills.
- Maintain effective client relationships both on existing contracts and future work opportunities
- Maintain effective relationships with all parties, including client stakeholders at all levels, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors, to assist in the profitable running of existing contracts and the servicing of future contracts
- Actively seek new opportunities and tender / work with client stakeholders
- The ability to interface with various levels of client stakeholders and influence with professional communication skills.
- Superior “Customer Service” level experience
- The role requires excellent communication skills – both written & verbal.
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills and a team player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
What we are looking for
A very well-presented individual that is a team player, with a proven track record of Project Management and project delivery within the electronic security industry.