Closing Date: May 1, 2023
- The purpose of the job is to provide a high level of installation services to customers across the UK and Europe.
- The main challenges of the job are deadline pressures, demand for thoroughness, customer service skills, interpersonal, rapport-building and team working skills in order to meet the business requirements.
- As part of the projects team you will provide Installation services in deploying integrated security systems designed by our system design team.
- A key area of the role will be to work alongside the Project Manager, Project engineer, commissioning and specialist services engineers.
- Working alongside the dedicated project managers in delivery of customer projects and to ensure the projects are installed to the correct compliance level with the most effective and efficient delivery model.
- Maintain effective client relationships both on existing contracts and future work opportunities
- Maintain effective relationships with all parties, including client stakeholders at all levels, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors, to assist in the profitable running of existing contracts and the servicing of future contracts.
- The ability to interface with various levels of client stakeholders and influence with professional communication skills.
- Superior “Customer Service” level experience.
- A Team player.
Technical & engineering
- Ensure projects are installed to relevant standards, code of practice and regulations within the contract specifications and are delivered accordingly.
- Demonstrate a vast and detailed understanding of a range of Access control, CCTV, Intruder, Intercom, and skills to successful delivery of RHT’s projects.
- Report and escalate any Installation issues both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Participate in team meetings and actively contribute towards the business’ activities. Perform other duties as required.
- Travel between sites during the working day.
- Strive to maximise personal development and performance and take an active part in performance reviews and personal development plans.
- Operate according to the requirements of business-specific applications and processes and the broad application environments (e.g. order submission, stock control, timesheet submission, job closing, etc.)
- Comply with Reliance High Tech’s policies and procedures and with any reasonable managerial request.
Qualifications & experience
A proven track record of installation experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience for the below disciplines:
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV systems
- intercom systems
- intruder systems
- digital electronic & electrical systems.
- surrounding network infrastructure architecture.
- Internal and external customer focus.
- Team working.
- Excellent communication skills and reporting at all levels.
- Effective planning.
- Government / Criminal Justice / Utility sector experience
- Ownership & Starter / Finisher
What are we looking for
- Organised and efficient.
- Commercial aptitude.
- Self- motivated and a finisher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicable security clearance.
- Experienced in integrated security system delivery.
- Resilient and methodical working practices.
- Proactive, approachable and adaptable.
- Driving license and work permit (if required).