Closing Date: March 20, 2023
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator/installer of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- We operate at the top end, for the most discerning clients, in the most demanding and complex environments with the highest stakes, and always with integrity and customer focus
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
- People management including performance reviews, interviews and internal meetings. Provide coaching and mentoring to the members of the team to maximise performance, productivity and employee engagement.
- Assist with the analysis of training needs and escalate as appropriate to the Head of Service.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance and safe working best practice, and the production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
- Provide technical expertise in servicing, fault finding and repair of:
- PC/Network based Access Control Systems and different high end software packages.
- CCTV operating systems from small scale CCTV systems to large Multi-site systems with PC Based Digital Recorders.
- Intruder Alarm and Intercom systems
- Provide emergency solutions when operating out of hours as specified on the departmental rota.
- Liaison with all internal departments to ensure that the agreed scope of works is delivered in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Participate in team meetings and actively contribute towards the business’ activities.
- Strive to maximise personal development and performance and maintain up to date technical knowledge through internal and external training provision.
- Operate according to the requirements of business-specific applications and processes and the broad application environments (e.g. order submission, stock control, timesheet submission, job closing, etc.)
- Be ‘Point of Contact’ for specific customers, attend Customer meetings, compile, distribute and manage Customer meeting Minutes and Actions.
- Comply with Reliance High Tech’s policies and procedures and with any reasonable managerial request.
- Perform other duties as required.
The role requires excellent communication skills – both written & verbal – as well as good IT skills and familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook. You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and drive initiatives forward. The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important. Good attention to detail is essential.
- Customer and people focus
- Teamwork and leadership
- Personal performance and effectiveness
- Problem solving and goal focus
- Technical ability
What we are looking for
Well organised, efficient and self-disciplined, and can maintain professional credibility for themselves and the company. The individual possesses the necessary technical skill and working knowledge of the electronic security industry and is able to demonstrate the ability to build working relationships based on trust, respect, sharing, cooperation and mutual support. Can work effectively towards relevant goals and targets as well as being able to communicate clearly and consistently. Support the Head of Service in leading others to achieve team objectives whilst demonstrating an understanding and compliance with all prevailing Health & Safety requirements. Can overcome difficulties and deliver a high quality service at all times, guiding and supporting others to define and solve problems in a way that minimises disruption to the service and company business plans. Understands the need to be aware of technical and industry developments, and has the capability to keep up to date with new products and technology