Closing Date: October 21, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- You will support the Technology services team with prebuild, setup and configuration of infrastructure hardware along with ongoing support to customer installed solutions.
- You will support Reliance’s internal IT team with infrastructure upgrades, patching and vulnerability management.
- You will support the Design team to ratify designs at bid stage and introduce and improve our high-level design (HLD) concepts and library of standards.
- You will support the Sales team with proof of concept environments and security / technical proposals or queries in relation to customer bids/projects.
- You will support the internal IT team with critical infrastructure outages, escalation to 3rd party support venders and the notifications to customers as required.
- To meet the challenge you need to have extensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure, alongside strong IT skills.
- The right candidate will demonstrate a vast and detailed understanding of hardware, system configurations, networking, virtualisation, operating systems, system setup and hardening as well as a comprehensive range of associated software skills including, Active directory, Anti-Virus, Encryption. Patch management, update services, Vulnerability scanning and databases.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and take ownership of issues with attention to detail being at the heart of everything we do. The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important
What are we looking for
You will have excellent communication and documentation skills and be passionate about our industry, technologies and most importantly our customers. The role suites someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.