Closing Date: September 30, 2021
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Service Maintenance Team Manager based in our Wythenshawe office. The successful individual will bring a passion for owning and evolving processes and be experienced in leading and/or supporting Lean / Six Sigma initiatives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to really showcase their capability, grow the role and really make a difference within our organisation.
The role itself will be managing a small team, having a day to day responsibility for ensuring that our products are delivered to our customers according to the requirements of the order and on time. You will need to work closely with our Customer Support and Sales Teams to understand the customer requirements and be able to plan production schedules accordingly, to tight timescales. It is a really exciting time to join our company as we increase our product portfolio from traditional Lone Worker solutions into Body Worn Cameras and mobile phone apps. As we move into these new technologies we need an individual with a passion and knowledge around technology to help develop our second line support model. As this is a small team, you’ll also need to be very hands on, getting involved with the normal day to day activities, such as assisting with deliveries, testing and packaging devices.
Reliance High-Tech, incorporating Reliance Protect is one of the UK’s leading independent Security Integrators and Lone Worker solution providers. Our Service Maintenance Team is fundamentally key to the success of our Reliance Protect business, the key responsibilities of the role include;
- Ensuring sufficient stock is available to meet current demand and forecasted sales
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally, including Sales, Customer Support, Suppliers and Key Customers
- Owning and Evolving Processes, ensuring they are fit for purpose, Lean and provide the best possible value both to Reliance and our customers
- Producing monthly management reports including key information such as product failure rates, stock levels & key activities completed
- Helping to get new products ready for market, including testing and setting up 2nd line support models