Closing Date: February 25, 2022
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk.
- To support and implement technical solutions for our customers based on their needs.
- Supporting our project and commissioning engineers in delivering high end security solutions.
- Providing third line engineering support on CCTV, Access Control, Intercom and Intruder Alarms system design, installation or maintenance either in person or remotely.
- Maintain effective relationships with all parties, including client stakeholders at all levels, consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors, to assist in the profitable running of existing contracts and the servicing of future contracts.
- To meet the PST challenge you need to have extensive knowledge of all electronic security disciplines alongside strong IT skills. The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to deliver enterprise electronic security solutions across all disciplines and be the subject matter expert for the business.
- The PST role combines the highest knowledge of security solutions delivery alongside strong IT knowledge and experience. Delivering effective and efficient solutions to protect our customer’s people, assets and reputation.
- Broad experience of leading enterprise electronic security solutions from installation and commissioning of site equipment through to design, setup and commissioning of head end systems with all aspects of supporting infrastructure.
- IT Skillsets must include confidence and experience of Operating Systems, Networks, Database technologies and virtualisation with experience of cloud technologies being desirable.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be a team player, willing to learn and take ownership of issues with attention to detail being at the heart of everything we do. The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines would be an advantage, so prioritising workloads is important.
What we are looking for
PST’s deliver the highest level of technical expertise to our customers, to deliver this consistently you must be enthusiastic, willing to learn and insist on owning issues. You will have excellent communication and documentation skills and be passionate about our industry, technologies and most importantly our customers. The role suits someone who is team orientated, self-motivating and success driven.