Infrastructure July 4, 2022
Reliance High Tech is proud to service the UK’s most advanced, connected and integrated logistics hub, located in the South East of England which is capable of handling the world’s largest container ships.
Reliance High Tech was selected to provide security infrastructure and life cycle support of the Ports advanced solution that uses a number of complementary technologies across the port to drive operational efficiency & productivity. We worked in collaboration with their project consultants on a brownfield to deploy an agile and scalable solution that utilises the Port’s own IT network infrastructure & resilient data centres.
We were delighted to renew the maintenance contract for a further 3 years in 2019
The system components include:
- An intelligent PSIM that was selected because of its outstanding ability to integrate a wide range of systems with pre-programmed scenarios to guide operators with even minimal experience to react to events in a prescribed manner.
- A Milestone video management platform with over 200 IP HD (Predator 360 Vision) cameras. The system allowed a three tier hierarchy of use for Border Force, the port security team and port operations.
- ANPR for vehicle movement tracking and control.
- Thermal imaging and complex analytics of the direct to site rail line.
- Over 5km of ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security standard) fence line fitted with fence protection & CCTV. This is a critical system as integrity of the perimeter of the site is a pre-requisite to operate by Border Force.