Utilities July 4, 2022
Reliance has been the sole framework supplier for a major Water Supplier across the Southern region of England for over 5 years, providing all electronic security systems maintenance, repairs and installation projects across their portfolio.
The security systems include – Access Control, CCTV, Intruder, Command & Control, Electric Fencing, Fencing, Gates, Barriers, Civil Works, Network, Electrical Supplies and Security Doors. All systems are integrated to a single system head end, with primary and secondary control rooms that were designed, installed and are currently maintained by Reliance High-Tech.
The key features of our delivery model include:
- A dedicated team working collaboratively with customer stakeholders, including an account manager and dedicated installation and maintenance engineers.
- providing a deep level of expertise on the selection of appropriate technology and solution design to meet the security threat and risk profile
- ongoing advice on new technologies and service innovation.
- scoping of site security to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- demonstrable understanding of the ‘Water Industry’ mind set, particularly around the issues involved with working near clean water and emergency /risk planning.
- Maintenance asset scoring to provide life cycle information and maximise total cost of ownership.
We pride ourselves on achieving 100% on our Achilles UVDB audit in 2019, 2020 and 2021.