Closing Date: November 30, 2023
Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. We are trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
Working within the established finance team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills across a range of tasks, receiving comprehensive support along the way.
- Managing the Accounts Payable mailbox
- Processing and coding of purchase invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised
- Matching invoices to PO’s and resolving discrepancies
- Dealing with supplier and internal queries
- Preparing and posting weekly and ad hoc payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 1 year’s accounts payable experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Good excel skills
- Track record of meeting deadlines
To express an interest in this role please send your CV and a covering letter to Careers@Reliancehightech.co.uk by 30th November 2023 – All job candidates will be screened to BS7858 standards to meet Reliance High-Tech’s vetting standards.