Closing Date: February 24, 2024
- Reliance High-Tech is the UK’s largest independent integrator of security solutions. It is trusted by leading brands and organisations to protect their people, assets and reputations through innovative technology and specialist expertise.
- Unique in the industry, Reliance High-Tech combines the capability and footprint of a large organisation, with the agility and customer focus of an independent business.
- The team at Reliance High-Tech draw on their considerable IT expertise and sector experience to serve organisations across a wide range of industry sectors that require advanced, bespoke security solutions and the highest-level security clearances.
For more information about our business, visit www.reliancehightech.co.uk
- Provide technical expertise in fault finding and repairs across a varied selection of PC/Network based and analogue security systems with a working knowledge of different high-end software packages.
- Provide technical expertise in fault finding and repair with a variety of CCTV operating systems from small scale CCTV systems to large Multi-site installations with PC Based Digital Recorders. To understand fibre optic transmission systems, LAN/WAN networks and radio telemetry systems to effectively remedy any faults. Liaise with higher grade engineers where required.
- Provide emergency solutions when operating out of hours as specified on the departmental rota. Collaborate with all parts of the business to ensure that the agreed scope of works is delivered in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Participate in team meetings and actively contribute towards the business’ activities.
- Strive to maximize personal development and performance and take active part in performance reviews and personal development plans. Maintain up to date technical knowledge through internal and external training provision.
- Operate according to the requirements of business-specific applications and processes and the broad application environments (e.g., order submission, stock control, timesheet submission, job closing, etc.).
The successful applicant will have the following essential competencies:
- NVQ 3 in Electronic Security or equivalent proven experience (4+ Years) Knowledge of Access control / CCTV / Intercom / Intruder systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of digital electronics principles and systems Health and Safety.
- Good knowledge of Access control / CCTV / Intercom / Intruder systems.
- Good knowledge surrounding digital electronics and electrical systems Microsoft OS knowledge.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and other network fundamentals of UFE’s (Unified Front End).
What are we looking for
The successful applicant will have the following personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal with a can-do/will-do attitude. Flexible and able to work as part of a team essential with a proven record of great customer service and the ability to manage time and workload independently.